Big changes are coming to 2022 QuickBooks Desktop products.
QuickBooks is transitioning to a subscription model for their entire Desktop line. The 2022 Pro and Premier products will only be sold as Pro Plus and Premier Plus subscriptions in place of one-time purchase licenses.
Benefits of the 2022 subscription versions:
- Access to the latest version, with the most up-to-date features, security patches, and support for 3rd party operating system changes.
- Up to 38% faster, more reliable QuickBooks computing power (64-bit).
- Unlimited customer support and data recovery at no additional charge.
- Premium time saving and money management features.
- Increased productivity with the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app.
However, you will need a 64-Bit compatible Windows operating system to run the new 2022 software.Product release expected for Oct 12, 2021. If you aren’t ready to transition to subscription or don’t have a 64-bit computer, you can still purchase 2021 Desktop Versions (Supported thru May 2024) through Alpha Accounting until Dec 10, 2021. To place an order on 2021 products click here.
Contact us if you have questions regarding the transition or need help.